Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 150. May empties

So these are the products I finished this month!







Clinique Liquid Facial Soap (Mild - Dry Combination): I started the Clinique 3-step program back in February when I finished my Dr. Hauschka products. I got the wrong kind of soap (dry combination) and realized after a months of using it. Anyway, this soap is very mild and gentle to the skin and helps removing all traces of makeup. I would repurchase it, in the right kind (combination oily). I am still phasing out the Clinique Clarifing Lotion and Dramatically Different Gel. After I am done with those,  it will take me a while to get back to Clinique (or Dr. Hauschka) as I am on a Dermalogica kick, and after Dermalogica I'd like to try something from Paula's Choice.



Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water (Eau Micellaire): I loved it and have repurchased it already.



Fekkai Coiff Controle Ironless Straightening Balm: it has its strong and weak points. I would not repurchase it, as there are cheaper alternatives that works the same.

No make up products per se this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment