Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 120. April empties

I finished quite a few products in April, mostly skin care.


Let me tell you very quickly what I think of them and if I would repurchase them.




First product: a repurchase itself, Dr. Hauschka's Cleansing Milk. It works wonders, it's delicate to the skin and leaves it soft and hydrated. I will definitely go back to Dr. Hauschka's skin care program after I finish with a cycle of Clinique and one of Dermalogica. Currently I am phasing out the Clinique products and starting the Dermalogica ones.


The second empty product is another product from Dr. Hauschka, and it's Regenerating Neck and Décolleté Cream. It's definitely active, as it burns/prickle slightly the first few times you try it on. I use it as preventive measure. I would definitely repurchase it, if it was a tad cheeper.

Third product I finished this month is another repurchase: Laura Mercier Face Polish. A fantastic scrub that can be used daily. In the last few months I started using this scrub on my arms, neck and décolleté Right now I am using Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, I'll evaluate if repurchase it or go back to Laura Mercier Face Polish.


Rapid Brow is a product I purchased in London back in February. I did repurchase it but I am somewhat skeptical. More on this in a review that is coming soon!


Last but not least, the only make up related product: Laure Mercier Oil-Free Foundation Primer. I adore this primer and I'll definitely repurchase it once it's autumn, as I tend not to use primers and foundations in spring and summer!


This is all for April!

No comments:

Post a Comment