Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 126. Pink & Bronze look with Sleek MakeUp Original palette [look]

Today I did a look I quite enjoyed so I though I'd share!


Products:
- Sleek MakeUp Original palette (two colors)
- Kiko Super Colour Mascara in #10




The Sleek MakeUp Original Palette:
the colors I used in today's look are the ones with the hearts

After prepping my lid with my UD Primer Potion, I patted the rose color from the Original palette all over my lid, and then I blended lightly from the crease upwards with just a little bit of the bronze color form the same palette.


 I curled my lashes and then applied a generous coat of my Kiko Super Colour Mascara in #10.



I coupled this eye make up with my Mac Silly lipstick on the lips.

A bright, spring look that fits blue eyes beautifully and it's luminous and suited for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment