Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 143. Mac Nylon eyeshadow [review & swatches]

Today I did one of my friends' make up and I used a MAC eyeshadow called Nylon, and this made me remember why I love this shade so much and I thought I'd share!

Mac Nylon eyeshadow

Mac Nylon is a champagne color with an intense shimmer finish. 
Swatches for Mac Nylon eyeshadow
(left: natural light, no primer/primer; right: flash, no primer/primer)

It's a pretty consistent shade: it's basically opaque with a couple of layers of color both with and without a primer. Obviously it lasts longer with a primer.  It applies and blends easily. 

What I like about Nylon is its versatility: it can be used as an all over the lid color for a bright, wide-awake look; or it can be a touch of shines on the inner corner of the eyes; or it can be used to highlight the brow bones or even the cheek bones. 

It's my go-to shade to add a touch of brightness to a look, I highly recommend it for its versatility. 


No comments:

Post a Comment