Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 134. Mac Éclair + UD Baked eye pencil look [look]

Today post is dedicated to a look I am doing often as I think it's very suitable for spring and perfect to go with bold lips, which I am favoring recently.


Products:
- Mac Éclair Paint Pot
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Baked
- Kiko Super Colour Mascara in #10




First, I patted Éclair on my lids using my finger. I took Éclair slightly over the crease. Working quickly, I blended it upwards using a fluffy brusk. Then I lined both my upper and lower lash line using Baked.
I curled my lashes and applied my Kiko Super Colour Mascara in #10, which complements Baked really nicely.



On my lips I used Mac Ablaze, a nice bright coral red lipstick.

This eye look is bright and warm, and makes my eyes look huge and very blue, which I like. The very golden blond lashes may be starling but open up the eye very nicely. While it's bright and golden, it is natural enough that you can wear any lipstick shade you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment