Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 146. Look with Sleek MakeUp Respect palette [look]

It's been a while since I did a look post, but today's look turned out really well so I decided to post the final result!

Products:
- Sleek MakeUp Respect palette (LE) (colors used after the jump)
- Mac Paint Pot in Rubenesque
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey
- Kiko Super Colour Mascara in #04


I prepped my eyelids using my Mac Rubenesque paint pot. I just spread a thin layer of Rubenesque all over the lid and up to my brows.


Next I used the orange color from the Sleek MakeUp palette (5th color on the first row) on the inner part of my lid. On the rest of the lid I used the dark reddish-orange color (last on the first row). I kept adding these two colors till they were blended together. With a small brush and a small amount of color I took this color last color on my lower lid, from the outer corner to the middle of the lid.On the crease I applied the shimmery orange color (5th color on the second row) to soften all the harsh edges. With a fluffy brush I smoothed out the rest of the orange near the brows with the pale yellow color (4th color, first row). I used the beige color to darken slightly the outer corner of my lids.


I lined my upper lashline with UD Whiskey, which I also used on the outer part of my lower lash line.
I curled my lashes and applied a couple of coats of mascara.


I applied Mac Melba on my cheeks, which it may have been an overkill of red/orange. Looking back I think I should have used a cool toned blush to even out the warmth of the eye make up (hindsight is a wonderful thing). I left my lips bare.

Warm, summery look, suited for a day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment