Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 129. Purple eye make up with Sleek MakeUp PPQ palette and MUFE Aqua Cream #17 [look]

Today I did a make up focused on the eyes that was almost too much for a day make up, even for me. But in the end I went and wore it anyway!


Products:
- Sleek MakeUp PPQ palette (Chris de Burgundy, Pink Beret, Golden Silvers, Barry White)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in #17
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Zero
- Maybelline Feather Look Volum'Express Mascara


 I prepped my lids using the MUFE Aqua Cream in #19 which is a plum color. Then I layered Chris De Burgundy from the PPQ palette on top of it and took it a bit over the crease. The with a blending brush I picked up Pink Beret and blended it in and over the crease. Contact with the burgundy color turned the peach color of Pink Beret into an intense bright pink shade. I blended out all the hard edges and then I highlighted the area under my brow with Barry White and the inner corner of my eye with a bit of Golden Silver.

Finally I lined my upper lash line, curled my lashes and applied a generous coat of mascara both on top and lower lashes!

I paired this eye look with Sleek Gold Rose blush on the cheeks and Mac Sweet Sunrise on the lips!





No comments:

Post a Comment