Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 141. Clinique Chubby Stick in #16 Voluptuous Violet [first impressions]

Today post is all for my friend C. who generously sacrificed her brand new Chubby Stick for me to swatch and post  on the blog.

Clinique Chubby Stick in #16





Don't be fooled by the violent dark eggplant color of the tube, Voluptuous Violet is actually a very wearable sheer raspberry violet pink. I'd imagine that it would be a nice wash of color on pigmented lips, while it would pop up more on less pigmented ones.
It's slightly stick to the touch but nothing unbearable and it should be comfortable on the lips.
Hopefully my friend C. will test it for a while and let me know what she thinks of it so I can update the blog with a full review.


Swatches for Clinique Chubby Stick in #16

No comments:

Post a Comment