Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 149. Thick Eyeliner and Sleek MakeUp Curacao Blues [look]

I got to apologize because I took pictures of this look today after work instead of early in the morning so the colors are not that vibrant and the eyeliner is a little worn. But generally this post also shows that a good primer, good eyeshadows and eyeliner can last up to 10/11 hours with just a little bit of wear: I applied my eye make up this morning at 6.30am and took this picture around 5.30pm.


Products:
- Sleek MakeUp Curacao palette: Blue Hawaiian and Blue Lagoon
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Black gel liner
- Maybelline Feather Look Volum'Express mascara


First I prepped my lids with a touch of my UD Primer Potion. With a flat brush I patted Blue Lagoon on my lids, from lashes to crease, without caring much about the shape. With a fluffy brush I blended the edges of Blue Lagoon with Blue Hawaiian, which is just a touch lighter and less intense than Blue Lagoon. I brought it slightly over the crease.


Next I applied my eyeliner with a Sigma E10 brush, which is a precise eyeliner brush, but not really thin. I pressed quite a bit on the tip pf the brush to get a thicker liner, but I kept it within the length of my eyes, with no wing.


Finally I curled my lashes and applied my mascara generously.
I kept my lower lid and lashes completely bare.

I paired this eye look with a bit of Benefit SugarBomb brush on the cheeks and Sleek MakeUp Milkshake Pout Paint on the lips.

Fun and retro look for a summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment