Monday, February 18, 2013

Day to Night look: Night

Follow-up post from yesterday!
I transformed a typical neutral day look in a night look just by adding an eyeshadow and making the lips bold!



Product:
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette: Bootycall, Tease and Pistol
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Underground
- Kiko Super Color Mascara in 04
- Inglot lipstick in 408


The starting point for this look is the day look I posted yesterday: basically just a wash of Bootycall on the lid and a bit of Tease in the crease with a line of UD Underground.
I just added Pistol, dark brown shade with gray overtones, on the crease and blended upwards a bit, but kept it quite defined. I added a bit of the same eyeshadow on my lower lid.
You can still see a bit of Bootycall in the picture with my eye closed.

I chose to use the Urban Decay Naked 2 because it has a lot of fantastic color, suitable for day or night looks, and especially because it has a metallic case, which make it safe to transport, and a double ended brush: a end with a flat brush to pack on the eyeshadow and the other end with a blending brush. These two features make it perfect to carry in my bag at work!



The mascara you see is the one I applied in the morning and it's the ever splendid Kiko Super Color Mascara in 04.


To complete the look, I applied a red matte lipstick on my lips, to spice it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment