Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 57. Day look in bright nude colors

Today a warm and bright day look in neutral/nudes tones!


Products:
- Sleek MakeUp iDivine Storm palette
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil in Whiskey (review and swatches here)
- Kiko Super Color Mascara in 04



Since the Sleek iDivine Storm palette has 12 color with no names, please refer to the picture below The colors I used are indicated with the little red lip mark. I'll call them by numbers from left to right indicating if they are on the first or second row. (I'll try and review this palette soon!)


First, I applied the light matte beige color (third color on the first row) to the crease and blended upwards toward my brow. I darkened the crease with a touch of the dark matte brown (fifth color, second row).
Then I patted the golden brown shimmery shade (first color on the first row) to my lid, blending sighly in the crease.

On the lower lid, I applied a thin line of the pink shade (fifth shade, first row), using a pencil brush.

Finally on the inner corner I dabbed a bit of the shimmery creamy white color (second color, first row) to lighten everything up.

I lined my upper lid with a thin line of UD Whiskey, a matte warm brown color.
Finally I curled my lashes and applied my trusty brown mascara from Kiko.

I didn't take pictures, but on my cheeks I applied Mac Dame powder blush and on my lips I used Mac Plumful lipstick.

Really easy look, very work-appropriate!






No comments:

Post a Comment