Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 48. Day to Night look: Day

I found myself having to go to work and then directly out for the night. So I did an easy day look that I could transform into a night look with a few gestures and product!
This is the day look!



Products:
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: Bootycall and Tease
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye pencil in Underground
- Kiko Super Color Masca in 04
- Kiko Sun Bronzing Trio in 01 (Sculpting Beige)

It's a very easy and quick look. I patted Bootycall, a satin beigy pink shade, on m whole lid. In the crease I lightly blended a bit of Tease, a matte light brown.
I lined my eyes with my trusty UD Underground eye pencil, curled my lashes and applied my mascara.
On my cheeks I lightly applied my Kiko bronze. And done!




No comments:

Post a Comment