Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 39. Quick Day look with two eyeshadows

The look for today is a vert simple day appropriate look using two eyeshadows, one eyeliner pencil and Mascara.



Products:
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette: Half Baked and Tease
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eye liner pencil in Bourbon
- Kiko Super Color Mascara in 04


First I very lightly picked up Tease, a matte taupey color, and using a blending brush I blended it in on and over the crease. I just wanted to give a wash of color so I tried too use as little color as possible.
After that, I patted on my whole lid Half Baked, a gorgeous shimmery gold-y copper shade.




I used my UD Bourbon eye pencil to trace a very thin line close to my upper and lower lashes.
I curled my lashed and passed a couple of coats of my Kiko brown mascara.



It's a very delicate day look, quick and easy to do.

I coupled it with my fab Mac Party Parrot lipstick, since I do love neutral eyes and bold lips! In this case I kept my cheeks bare because the lip color is so intense!

No comments:

Post a Comment