Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 33. Simple grey smokey

For today, a very simple and quick look: a soft grey smokey eye look!




Products:
- Dr. Hauschka Natural Glamour Palette (Lava Grey, Ice Blue and Lily White)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

I simply applied with a flat brush Lava Grey (slightly shimmery dark grey) from the Dr. Hauschka Natural Glamour Palette on my lid and then blended slightly over the crease. I repeated this step till I was happy with the eyeshadow intensity and smoked out look look. On my inner corner I dabbed a bit of Ice Blue (light shimmery blue) from the same palette, and then added a bit of highlight under my brow using Lily White, a light cream color. 

I lined my eyes with my black gel liner and then lined my waterline with my UD Zero eye pencil, because I didn't want a stark black line, but a softer one. 




I put my Mac Melba blush on the cheeks to keep it natural but completed the look using my #8 YSL Vernis a Lévres (see previous post for swatches of both these products).

Bonus picture: my hair-do. Since I was going out for an informal night with friends, I wanted to keep the whole look simple but still elegant and put together. So I made my hair in a low messy bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment