Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 45. Travel makeup bag

Quick post today to show you what I bring with me in my travel make up bag when I go away for the weekend.
Since I usually have to get on a plane everything must be hand-baggage approved!
So I travel light and with a lot of mini-sizes and sample bags that I collect during the year.


The only full size products I have in my travel makeup bag are:
- Mac Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder (and a Essence blush brush to apply it)
- Clinique Airbrush Concealer in 02 Medium
- Erborian BB Crème Au Ginseng in Dorè
- Essence Stay All Day long lasting eyeshadow in 03 (Steel the show)
- Carmex Lipbalm stick
- Kiko  Urban Look eyeliner and kohl in 04
- Elf Mineral Primer
- Sephora Express Cleansing Wipes

Then I have a series of mini and travel sizes of skin care products
- Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara (mini-size)
- Dr. Hauschka Mint Toothpaste (mini-size)
- Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream (travel-size)
- Dr. Hauschka Day Cream (travel-size)
- Weleda Skin food cream (mini-size)
- Shu Uemura Depsea Hydrability moisturizing emulsion (mini-size)
- Weleda Wildrose Day Cream (sample)
- Dr. Hauschka Rose Body Moisturizer (sample)

I won't bring any other make up with me because I always end up buying something but sometimes I bring with me a Sleek MakeUp palette, since they are small and compact.

No comments:

Post a Comment