Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 50. Double wing eyeliner

This double wing eyeliner look was born out of a mistake I made while applying my eyeliner in a rush!
I am glad I managed to salvage the whole look and made it somewhat presentable!

Products:
- Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Black gel liner
- Maybelline Feather-look Volum'Express Mascara
- ArtDeco Blusher

See more after the jump!

First I applied my Mac Bare Study Paint Pot over my whole lid. Bare Study is a cream shadow that has basically no color, just a wash of silvery shimmer. It illuminates the eye and make you seem wide awake!

After that, I started applying my MUFE Aqua Black Gel Liner, and this is where I made my first mistake: the line was definitely too thick, but since I had no time, I kept going, finishing the line with a small flick. Then I moved to my lower lid with the intention of lining the outer half and joining the two lines. Once I got to the outer corner of my eye I realized the upper line was too vertical. So I decided to wing out the lower line with a flick, without joining the two lines.
After that I lined my water liner with the gel liner and moved to my other eye, where I repeated the steps above, consciously this time!





After curling my lashes I applied a coat of mascara and declared it done.

I lightly dusted my cheeks with my pink ArtDeco Blusher and went on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment