Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 85. Simple navy-toned day look: UD Binge + Mac Bare Study

These days I am pretty busy and in a rush in the morning, so I don't have time to do my make up as I usually do. Still, I want to wear some make up. This was the result for today!


Products:
- Mac Bare Study Paint Pot (review here)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge (review here)
- Pupa Color Pop mascara in 09

more pictures and explanation after the jump!



First I patted one layer of Mac Bare Study on my lid: I kept it light and only slightly over the crease. I let it dry then proceeded to line my upper lash line with my UD Binge eye pencil. I also lined my lower lash line half way through.

I curled my lashes and then applied mu Pupa Color Pop mascara in 09, a dark navy color.





This is a very quick look to do and I think that a colorful eyeliner and mascara can be a break from the usual black eyeliner. The navy color is also a safe and wearable choice for a day look: it's colorful without being out there! it's also work-appropriate!

[this look is brought to you also by the discussion I had yesterday with my friends G. and S. who said that the UD eyeliner pencil cannot be used to line the eyes!]

No comments:

Post a Comment