Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 75. Sleek Showstoppers and Lagoon palettes in action [look]

My sister B. asked me to do her make up today, so I did a eye-focused look using a few shades from the SleekMakeUP iDivine Showstoppers palette and the iDivine Lagoon palette I reviewed yesterday and the day before that.

B. is not overly fond of colorful makeup so I tried to keep this into account when I was doing her makeup.


Products:
- Sunset from the Sleek Showstoppers palette
- Sand Dollar and Sea Shell from the Sleek Lagoon Palette
- Mac Gesso Eyeshadow
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Rockstar
- Kiko Super Color Mascara in 04




I prepped B.'s eyelids using my UD Primer Potion.
Using a flat brush I patted Sand Dollar on 3/4 of B.'s lid, starting from the inner corner. On the outer corner of her eyes, I applied Sea Shell with the same brush. I went back and forth with these two colors, blending them where they met and kept packing the color on till I was satisfied with the intensity.




Next I applied Sunset with a fluffy brush, starting from the outer corner of B.'s eyes to half way through the crease. I blended Sunset upward a  bit and then till all the harsh lines disappeared. Since B. complained the color was to intense for her, I used Mac Gesso, a matte white eyeshadow, to blend Sunset a bit more, and it sort of became a soft pinkish red color, especially over the crease.

I lined B.'s upper lashline using Rockstar, curled her lashed and applied a coat of Kiko Super Color Mascara.

I lighted patted a bit of theBalm HotMama! blush on B.'s cheeks and she applied a bit of soft pink lipgloss.

The look is soft but still has a bit of color without my usual in-your-faceness. The colors from the Sleek palettes were fantastic to apply and easy to blend together.





No comments:

Post a Comment