Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 28. Kiss with a fist

Today looks is inspired by Florence + the Machine song "Kiss with a fist" which came up while I was about to do my make up. I did an agrressive, dark and matte colored eye make up (which may kind of look like  a bruise) but that at the same time I think it complements my eye color beautifully.



Products:
- Sleek Make Up iDivine Ultra Matte V2 (Dark Mattes) palette in Maple (purple-burgundy color), Paper Bag (brown color), and Dune (beige/nude color)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Black
- Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara


After prepping my eyelid with my Mac Painterly paint pot, I patted Maple on my lid, and using the edge of my brush I applied the same color half way through my lower lid.





I blended Maple with Paper Bag, a matte dark brown color, from the crease up, and then I used Dune to highlight the area beneath my brow and blend out Paper Bag.
I lined my upper lashline with my trusty MUFE Aqua Black gel liner.
I curled my lashes and applied my mascara.



On my cheek I used theBalm HotMama! blush and on my lips I used Mac Sweet Sunrise, both shown in previous posts.

I think the Maple color is fantastic and really makes my eye color pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment