Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 23. Springtime look

In honor of the early spring weather we are having here, a colorful but day appropriate look.





Products:
- Sleek I-Divine Snapshots palette in Martini, Kiwi Flower and Lotus Flower
- Kiko Urban Look eyeliner and kohl in 04
- Avon Blush in Rosa Rocio (not pictured)
- Clinique High Impact Mascara (black)


I patted Lotus Flower, a shimmery lilac color, on the lid and blended well over the crease and into Martini, a shimmery cream eyeshadow, which I took up to the brow bone. I lined my upper lashline with the Kiko eyeliner, a asphalt gray color.





On my lower lid, I applied a think line of Kiwi Flower, a shimmery bright green.
I then gave my lashes a couple of coats of Clinique High Impact mascara.
I then applied my Avon Rosa Rocio blush, a warm peachy-red shade (will swatch in a later post).
I left my lips natural without any lipstick to balance the whole look.



Shimmery, colorful look that is fun and springtime inspired without being too "in your face".

No comments:

Post a Comment