Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 15. Discreet.

[Edit 01/18/2012: added watermaked pictures to the post]

Quick post today, pictures without watermarks or frames because I am in a place where the internet connection is awful and cannot access my edit service. Pictures on the facebook page for the same reason.

This look is not discreet at all. I make no difference between day or night look, every morning I do my make using the colors I feel. So today I felt like doing a mermaid inspired look. So I did.




Products:
- E.L.F. Studio Cream Eye Shadow in Teal Party
- Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette in Deep End (outer 3/4 of the eyes), Omen (inner 1/4 of the eyes), Vanilla (very inner corner of the eyes as highlight), M.I.A. (lower lid)
- Mac Fluidline in Rich Ground
- Kiko Super Color Mascara in 04

No comments:

Post a Comment