Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 25. Seaside

A look in the shades of sea colors, all realized with mineral eyeshadow from the Italian brand Neve Cosmetics.


Products:
- Neve Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Abisso, Costa Smeralda and Zen
- Neve Cosmetics Bronzing/Contouring powder Ombraluce Light
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Binge
- Maybelline Feather Look Volum Express Mascara


For bigger pictures and full descriptions click on the link below!



On my upper lid I applied Costa Smeralda, a satin green-blue shades, blending it into the crease, where I started with Zen, a matte light brown shade. I lined my lashline with UD Binge, a navy blue eye pencil.
On my lower lid I used Abisso, a brught blue eyeshadow. I lightly dusted my inner corner using Ombraluce Light, the light part of a bronzing/contouring duo.
I curled my lashes and applied a good coat of mascara.






A note: I took these pictures about two hours after applying my make up. As you can see Costa Smeralda on the upper lid is already faded: it only got worse during the day, and around the eighth hour  of wear it was creased horribly. The other shades only feathered a bit.
I don't think I ever had this problem with this shade, which is normally very vibrant, but usually I apply it over UD Primer Potion, here I used my Mac Painterly Paint Pot as a base, which may not be the perfect base for these eyeshadows.
I'll try to swatch the Neve Cosmetics loose powder eyeshadows soon so you can actually see the real colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment