This is one of my typical, neutral day looks. It has a slight twist, though, because I used a pink eyepencil on the lower lash line. When I do a neutral look I like to use colors (pink or any other color) in a subtle way to make the look unexpected.
- Mac Painterly Paint Pot (all over the lid, up to the brow)
- Mac Omega Eyeshadow (on the lid)
- Mac Cork Eyeshadow (blended in the crease and slightly above)
- Mac Gessi Eyeshadow (brow bone)
- Mac Rich Ground Fluid Line (winged eyeliner)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil in Asphyxia (bottom lash line and waterline)
- Kik Super Color Mascara in 04