Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 21. Candy floss

Pink toned day look, to channel your inner girly-girl (but not too much).


Products
- Sleek I-Divine Oh So Special Palette in Bow, Ribbon, Gift Basket, and Pamper
- Mac Rich Ground Fluidline
- Kiko Super Color Mascara in 04
- Dr. Hauschka Novum Lipstick in 08


On the eyes, I did a smoked out pink look. On the whole upper and lower lids I patted Ribbon, a matte peachy/coral-ly pink, on the inner corner I used Pamper, a matte baby pink. In the crease I used a shimmery warm brown color, which I use to blend Ribbon and that blended out toward my brow. I highlighted my brow bone with Bow, a matte beige-y color.
The I lined my upper lash line with the Mac Fluidline in Rich Ground, a warm bronze-brown gel liner which complemented the pinks perfectly. No flick with the eyeliner, I literally just lined my eyes because I wanted to keep the look as simple and natural as possible. I also used Rich Ground on my lower waterliner to give my eyes more definition.
I applied the Kiko Super Color Mascara in 04, a dark warm brown.






On my cheeks I used the Sleek Santorini Blush, a bright cold blue-toned fuchsia shade, to complement the warmth on the eyes. You can find swatches for Santorini here.

On my lips I used a nude lipstick, in this case, the Dr. Hauschka Novum lipstick in 08, a neutral pink shade. It has a slight mint scent that disappears after a short moment. It has a good coverage but doesn't last long: I have to reapply after about 3 hours. It's completely organic. The shade 08 is the perfect nude shade for my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment