Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 98. Colorful spring look with Sleek MakeUp Sunset palette

Since this morning I had more time than usual to do my make up I did an spring look with a strong focus on the eyes. I used my Sleek MakeUp Sunset palette, which I reviewed and swatched here.




Sleek MakeUp Sunset palette


After prepping my eyes with a little bit of my UD primer potion, I started patting the blue color from the outer corner of my eye, going about 3/4 into the lid, using a flat brush. On the inner corner and the rest the lid I used the golden yellow color from the Sunset palette. I went back and forth between the two colors until I was satisfied with the way they blended together.
Using a pencil brush I contoured the outer part of my eye (upper and lower lid), drawing a C shape, with the burgundy color (second color from the left on the top line). I blended it a bit into the other colors and lightly upwards. I wanted to keep the C shape very well defined so I didn't do a lot of blending.

I lined my inner water liner using my nude Mac Chromagraphic pencil. Then I curled my lashes and applied a coat of my Maybelline mascara.



I left my lips nude and lightly dusted a bit of Sleek MakeUp Santorini blush (cool toned, blue-based fuchsia color) on my cheek to complete the look!


No comments:

Post a Comment