Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 91. Inglot Matte Color Eye Liner + Mac Quite Natural Paint Pot [look]

Today I did a look using a colorful eye liner and a neutral paint pot! Very simple but not obvious.



Products
- Inglot Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel in 74 or 75 (will check when I am back home)
- Mac Paint Pot in Quite Natural
- Maybelline Feather Look Volum'Express mascara



I applied Quite Natural all over my lid with a finger, patting lightly upwards to blend it out slightly.
Next I lined my upper lash line strongly and with a flick with my Inglot Gel Eyeliner in 74/75, a strong violet/purple color. I also lined halfway through my lower lash line starting from my outer corner.
I curled my lashes and then applied my mascara generously.





I paired this eye look with a touch of Sleek MakeUp Gold Rose blush on the cheeks and with the Urban Decay Naked Lip Junkie on the lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment