Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 113. Look with MUFE 122 + Star Powder 922 [look]

Today I did a look mostly with Make Up For Ever products and it's centered around the eyes.


Products:
- Make Up For Ever Iridescent Eyeshadow #122
- Make Up For Ever Star Powder #922 Gold Copper
- Mac Quite Natural Paint Pot
- Mac Vanilla pigment
- Neve Cosmetics Ombraluce Light
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon
- Maybelline Feather Look Volum'Express Mascara


I prepped my lids with my Mac Quite Natural paint pot, taking care to blend out the upper edges towards my brows. Then I patted on my lid and slightly over the crease the MUFE Iridescent Eyeshadow #122, smoothing out the edges. I also took it lightly down to my lower lid.
After, I patted the MUFE Star Powder #922 on my lid, going on top of the eyeshadow and staying mainly on the center of my lid. I lightly dusted a little bit of my Mac Vanilla pigment on the inner corners of my eyes. I highlighted my brow bone with Neve Ombraluce Light.
Finally I lined my upper lash line and my lower waterline using my UD Bourbon eye pencil, curled my lashes and applied a full coat of mascara.



On my cheeks I used Mac Dame and on my lips I applied a Kiko cool pink lipstick from a LE collection whose name was scraped off.

The colors of this look are warm and intense, luminous, even, but still suited for work. It is also a perfect look for people with blue eyes, as the warm colors bring the blue out and makes the eyes look bigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment