Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 115. Look with UD M.I.A. and UD Deep End eyeshadows [look]

My MakeUp lottery today picked up the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette for me, so I did a look with two main colors and a highlight color from this palette.


Products:
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in M.I.A., Deep End and Vanilla (from the UD 15th Anniversary palette)
- Mac Chromagraphic eye pencil in NW25/NC30
- Maybellined Feather Look Volum'Express Mascara


After prepping my lid, I patted M.I.A. (the brown color) on my lid with a flat brush. Next, with a pencil brush I applied a line of Deep End (teal) in the crease. Using a fluffy brush I then proceeded to blend it slightly upwards. I repeated this step till I was satisfied with the intensity of the color. I used what remained on the pencil brush to bring Deep End half way in on the lower lid. I used a touch of Vanilla to highlight the inner corner of my eyes.
Finally I lined my waterline with my NW25/NC30 pencil, curled my lashes and applied a coat of mascara.




On my cheeks I used my theBalm Hot Mama! blush and on my lips I applied my Dior Addict Extreme in #476.

No comments:

Post a Comment