Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 104. Mac Angel Flame Quad spring look [look]

Quick post today with a Mac eyeshadow quad, a LE from last year.



Products
- Mac Eyeshadow in Angel Flame, Feather Pink and Chamomile
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Baked and Asphyxia
- Kiko Super Color Mascara in 04




After prepping my eyelid with my Urban Decay primer potion, I pressed Angel Flame into my upper lid using a flat brush. Then, I applied Feather Pink in my crease and slightly upwards with a blending brush. I cleaned up under my brow using Chamomile. I lined my upper lash line and my lower lashline from the outer corner half way in with my UD Asphyxia eye pencil. I lined the rest of my lash line using UD Baked.

I curled my lashes and then applied my mascara.






On my cheeks I applied my Artdeco blush and I kept my lips nude.


No comments:

Post a Comment