Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 109. Smokey eyes for a night-in with Sleek MakeUp Storm Palette

Tonight I am having some friends over for dinner, so I wanted something glamorous but not too crazy.
I opted for a semi-dark smokey eyes look, but I basically kept it barely over the crease.


Products:
- Sleek MakeUp Storm Palette (shimmery purplish-blue, dark forest green and matte beige)
- Urban Decay  24/7 Glide-On Eye pencil in Zero
- Maybelline Feather Look Volum'Express Mascara
- Mac Quite Natural paint pot




I prepped my eyelids using my Mac Quite Natural paint pot, blending it up with my finger. Next I patted the blue color form the Sleek MakeUp Storm palette on my lid and then with a fluffy brush I blended it upwards using the dark green color. Finally I smoothed the edges of the dark color using the matte beige shade from the same palette.

I lined my upper lash line with my UD Zero eye pencil. On my bottom lid, I used the same eyeliner from the outer corner of my eye just to one third in. I blended it out with my finger.

I curled my lashes and applied two coats of my Maybelline mascara.



On my cheeks I applied a light dusting of Mac Dame blush; on my lips I applied on layer of Dr. Hauschka Novum Lipstick in 08.

No comments:

Post a Comment