Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Peach & Burgundy eye make up with Sleek MakeUp Monaco Palette [look]

Another look post today featuring another palette from Sleek MakeUp. Today I used a LE palette from the Mediterranean collection, called Monaco.


Products:
- Sleek MakeUp Monaco palette (Washed Ashore and Moors Treasure)
- Maybelline Feather Look Volum'Express Mascara




This look is incredibly quick and easy. I just patted Moors Treasure, the burgundy shade from the palette, all over my lid, except on my inner corner. I blended it upwards. On the inner corner I used Washed Ashore, a peach color, which I also used to blend out any hard edge of the burgundy.
Finally I applied a generous coat of mascara.


The peach shade is barely there but I think it balances the burgundy pretty well!


No comments:

Post a Comment