Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 159. Urban Decay Deep End eyeshadow [review & swatches]

Since yesterday I used this color for the look I did on my sister, I thought to share my thoughts about it in detail with you guys!

Urban Decay Deep End eyeshadow


Deep End is a shade midway between a turquoise and a teal: in natural light it looks more teal and you can see the green tones; strong lights bring out the blue tones. I'd say it has a satin finish, but under strong lights it looks more shimmery and metallic.


It's soft and easy to blend, even though it's a bit powdery. It has good pigmentation but it tends to sheer out when applied without a primer. I get a full day of wear when I use Deep End with a primer.

It's a very bold shade, which can be worn all over the lid if you have the guts, or it can be perfect for a pop of color (as a liner or as a lower lid color) with more conservative looks.

I would definitely recommend this shade if you want a bold teal/turquoise eyeshadow.

A note: I own this shade in the version included in the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette. As you can see from my UD cheat sheet, this shade is also available and sold as single eyeshadow pan!

No comments:

Post a Comment