Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 165. Urban Decay Omen eyeshadow [review & swatches]

Another UD eyeshadow today: Omen!

Urban Decay Omen eyeshadow

Omen is a purple eyeshadow with a strong blue iridescence. It's a really peculiar color.

Swatches for Urban Decay Omen eyeshadow

The base purple color is really pretty and cool toned, but what makes Omen outstanding is the blue shimmer. It's really spectacular.

Applied alone it is kind of sheer but applied with a primer Omen is almost completely opaque in one go and it lasts all day long.

It's easy to apply and blend easily.

I am not a fan of purples but this is the only purple I'd ever need. I like to use it on my whole lid with a simple black eyeliner, but on somebody with rounder eyes I'd think it would look fantastic blended in the crease. I think this is a shade that works for almost all skin tones, as it's slightly crazy and the shimmer lights up the eyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment