Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 170. Colorful eyeliner with Neve Cosmetics Intensissimi [look]

Easy, spring-summer catwalk inspired look today with a colorful eyeliner!


Products
- Urban Decay Naked Basics: Naked 2, Faint and Walk of Shame
- Neve Cosmetics Intensissimi Palette: Diva
- Maybelline Feather Look Volum'Express Mascara




First I prepped my eyelid with a primer. Then I patted Naked 2 all over my lids using a flat brush, while I used a fluffy brush to apply Faint into the crease and to blend it. I Used just a touch of Walk of Shame to highlight my brow bone.
Using a small angled brush with wet bristles I picked up a bit of Diva and traced a thick line close to my lash line, using the Diva powder eyeshadow as a eyeliner.
Finally I curled my lashes and applied a coat of black mascara.


I saw this look a lot on the past spring/summer catwalk and fashion editorials. I like it quite a lot because it's fun and summery, but requires just a little effort to do, and every color can be used to reach the same result. If you want to go all out, you could use a mascara in the same color of the eyeshadow: while I do have a fuchsia mascara, I decided to stick to black because it would have been too much for work!

2 comments:

  1. Hey nice post, liking your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing in detail. Your blog is an inspiration! Apart of really useful tips, it's just really ! This post will be effectively Just about everything looks good displayed.
    _____________________________
    Paint para mac

    ReplyDelete