Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 167. Intense eyes with Sleek MakeUp Showstoppers palette [look]

I went out to dinner tonight so I did a very intense, dark eye look using the Sleek MakeUp palette.


Products
- Sleek MakeUp Showstoppers palette in Bad Girl, Noir, Graphite, Sparkle and Paraguaya.
- Maybelline Feather Look Volum'Express Mascara


First I applied Bad Girl, a golden olive color, from the inner corner of my eye, all over the lid, to almost the outer corner of my eye. On the outer corner I blended Bad Girl with Noir, a shimmery gray shade. In and over the crease I used Graphite, a burgundy/red-brown color. I blended it upwards and used Paraguaya, a light rose color, to blend Graphite a bit and to highlight my brow bone. On my lower lid, near the lashline, I applied a thin line of Sparkle, a light champagne color.
Then I curled my lashes and applied two coats of black mascara.



Since the eye look was so intense, I kept my lips bare and added just a little bit of Mac Dame on my cheeks.

2 comments:

  1. drawing app-MyBrushes Paint for Mac app is the best Mac paint software to paint on Mac infinite canvas and PLAYBACK drawing Paintbrush for Mac.It's good as ms Paint for Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. avi to mp4 converter-Total Video Converter, a very powerful Avi to Mp4 Video Converter, convert any video files to avi, 3gp, mp4, psp, iPod, iPhone, flv, DVD, VCD.

    ReplyDelete