Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day 154. Make Up For Ever #307/Diamond Black eyeshadow [review & swatches]

I am almost done with swatching all the MUFE eyeshadows I own and today post is ablout one of them: #307 / Diamond Black.

Make Up For Ever #307 / Diamond Black



In the pan #307 looks gorgeous: almost a true black with little silver sparkles.

The glitter is not overwhelming and when actually applied it tends to disappear. The good point here is that however few, the glitter won't just fall off. If it's on, it's on.


The base color is a nice black that is kind of sheer when applied without a primer. It performs better and reaches full coverage using a primer underneath.

#307 is a bit powdery, so be careful to shake off the excess to avoid fall out.

I mostly use this color to line my eyes and little more: if I want glitter, then I want actual shimmery, glittery eyesahdow. If you like a more subdued glitter, then this is the black with matte finish you are looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment